AAAX TERMS AND CONDITONS
1. ORDERS are only confirmed once a minimum deposit of 20% or as stated in correspondence or full payment or credit card details are received by AAAX and an invoice/booking sheet is issued. (Deposit confirmation with your name, activity and activity date to be sent to:
Text: 0027 83 953 6144 or Email: email@example.com
1.1. Balance of payments to be made as per invoice.
1.2. All prices are V.A.T. (Value Added Tax) inclusive and are non-refundable.
1.3. Master and Visa Credit Cards accepted on most activities.
1.4. All payments to be made in ZAR South African Rands.
2. CANCELATION fees are calculated in the following manner:
2.1. 60 - 31 days before activity date - 20% of total price.
2.2. 30 - 15 days before activity date - 50% of total price.
2.3. 14 - 4 days before activity date - 75% of total price.
2.4. Less than 72 hours before activity date - 100% of total price.
3. ORDER AMMENDMENTS to be received no less than 7 days before the activity. Should the order value decrease, the original value may apply.
4. WEATHER. In the event of an activity being cancelled due to unsafe weather conditions:
AAAX TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
AAAX ADVENTURE TOUR
<<BACK NEXT >>
© 2008 Action Adventure Africa Xtreme.
Web design by: Action Adventure Africa Xtreme.
AAAX ADVENTURE TOUR - SCROLL DOWN
4.1. Boat Cruises may be postponed for another available date. (Only if the skipper deems it unsafe to go out, will a refund be considered)
4.2. Dinner Boat Charters may be postponed for another available date or
4.2.1. The function may still be held onboard as a floating venue. In this instance a voucher will be issued for future use if the full allotted time is not utilized.
4.2.2. Meals are served either at sea at anchor or at berth dependent on the Captainís final decision.
4.3. Helicopter Flights may be postponed for another available time.
4.4. Shark Viewing and Diving may be postponed for another available date.
5. DEPARTURES AND PICK-UP TIMES are 15 minutes before the activity. Should the client not be at the arranged pick-up or departure point on time, the full amount of the activity will still be due.
6.1. All activities are subject to a minimum number of participants.
6.2. All activity departure and arrival times are approximate.
6.3. All luggage and personal possessions are carried at own risk.
6.4. Gratuities are optional.
Right of Custom is Reserved.
Rates are non negotiable. We do not increase our prices so that we can offer you a discount afterwards nor do we degrade the product to offer a discount.
All correspondence regarding the order is to be made via email. We do not correspond via the telephone as then we have no record of what was discussed and this may lead to misinterpretations and problems later.
Once all payments are made, a coordinator with contact phone number will contact you to confirm arrangements.
35 MILLION HITS
Thank you for using AAAX.