QUADBIKE 2 and 3.5 HOUR TOUR.
QUADBIKE TOUR TRAIL
2 hour Quad Bike Tour. Nature Discovery Tour.
These quad bike tours are ideal for beginners Together with an introduction to our spectacular environment the tours are safe easy giving extra time to explore the special floriculture and mountain scenery, challenging and fun. A registered guide leads the way, shows and discusses this special area
Rates: Quadbike 2 hour Tour - R759 per person.
Minimum of 2 persons
Transfers from Cape Town - R700 for up to 4 persons.
Location: Elgin Valley (On the way to Hermanus, from Cape Town on the N2 over Sir Lowry’s Pass).
3.5 hour Quad Bike Tour. Nature Discovery Tour.
No license required. From 12 years of age.
Three and a Half Hour Tour. The quad bike trails take you through some of the rarest plants on earth and the off road quad tours are perfectly designed for those with a sense of adventure and an appreciation for nature.
Quad bike Tour Highlights: This is a popular tour for beginners
• Two quad bike trails per day every day (morning and afternoon) evening summer only
• Introduction to Fynbos rare plants
• Forest and easy tracts
• Ideal for beginners
• Kids 8 and under travel free of charge with parents
• Passengers travel half price
• Training in responsible riding included
• Quad bike Trail visits cultural and historic sites
• This is an ideal outing half way from Cape Town to Overberg destinations
This is the most popular quadbike tour for beginners
• Start is close to N2 easy to find 15 mins from Gordon’s Bay
• No license required on this trail
Approximate Time: Three and a Half Hour Tour
Rates: 3.5 hour Quad Bike Tour R920 per person.
Transfers available from Cape Town at R700 for up to 4 passengers600 for 3 persons
For quick and accurate response please complete the
QUADBIKE MOTORCYCLE TRAILS ENQUIRY BOOKING FORM.
© 2008 Action Adventure Africa Xtreme.
Web design by: Action Adventure Africa Xtreme.
AAAX ADVENTURE TOUR
<<BACK NEXT >>
AAAX ADVENTURE TOUR - SCROLL DOWN
THE AAAX ENQUIRY FORM GUARANTEE
If all information is completed correctly we will respond within 2 to 4 working hours (9am to 5pm)